Are you looking for investment?
We are curious about you and your team!
Every company that previously took part in A-match highlighted the great benefit of the pitch training and the valuable contact network provided by the event. They have also had great use of the pitch film every company recieve after the event, not least in dialogues with future investors. Does this sound interesting to you?
As a first step, please tell us a bit more about you and your team, about your business idea and your visions for the future. We’d like for you to convey this information in a short video. Forget about fancy movie production and think easy; you’re welcome to record it on a mobile phone.
In the checklist you’ll find more information about what we expect from the video presentation. Read it and then have a go! Don't forget to apply, no later than September 21st!
- The video should be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Save your video using a storage service like Dropbox or OneDrive, or as an unlisted video on YouTube. Copy the link and paste it into the application form.
- English or Swedish? Choose the language you feel most comfortable with.
- The video will only be used internally by the assessment team when selecting the companies for pitching on November 23 2022. Keep in mind to take the film seriously. What is decisive is your glow, your commitment as well as the business idea itself rather than the picture quality of the film.
- We might take a business credit report and conduct a customer awareness survey of your company in connection with the assessment work.
- Write a short pitch (max 550 characters) and attach your logo to the application form.
- If you’re accepted, the pitch and logo will be published on amatch.org.
- Apply, including film and pitch, no later than September 21.
The contentsLet us know about:
- You and your team
- The product or service
- The uniqueness of your product or service
- Your business model
- The market for your product or service
- Your need of new capital and why
- What will be your next step after a possible investment?
- To sum up – let us know why we should pick you as one of the pitching companies at A-match on November 23, 2022!
What happens after you apply?
Are you ready to invest?
A fruitful investment starts with meeting the right people!
Are you an experienced investor or just curious about becoming a partner in a company of tomorrow? A-match gives you the opportunity to meet companies that are ready for investment and know what they can offer. At the same time, you’ll get to know the teams that are to take the companies forward. We recognize that a fruitful investment is about trust, from both parties. A-match is an investor forum designed to pave the way for further meetings.
A-match takes place at Nöjesfabriken in Karlstad, between 12:00-17:00 on November 23, but if you do not have the opportunity to participate on site, you can watch the entire event or individual pitches afterwards by registering for A-match Play. You will then receive a notification via e-mail when A-match is ready to be streamed after the physical event. You who participate on site will of course also have access to A-match Play.
When we ask investors, who have participated if they believe that A-match has led to useful contacts, four out of five answer yes. We are also very proud to tell you that our follow-up shows that 98% can recommend A-match to other investors