Are you ready to invest?
A fruitful investment starts with meeting the right people!
A-match gives you the opportunity to meet companies that are ready for investment and know what they can offer. At the same time, you’ll get to know the teams that are to take the companies forward. We recognize that a fruitful investment is about trust, from both parties. A-match is an investor forum designed to pave the way for further meetings.
When we ask investors who have already participated if they find that A-match led to valuable contacts, four out of five answer yes. We can also very proudly note that our follow-up shows that all of them would recommend A-match to other investors.
What happens after you sign up?
Are you looking for investment?
Note! The registration is closed for pitching companies.
We are curious about you and your team!
Every company that previously took part in A-match highlighted the great benefit of the pitch training and the valuable contact network provided by the event. Does this seem interesting to you?
As a first step, please tell us a bit more about you and your team, about your business idea and your visions for the future. We’d like for you to convey this information in a short video. Forget about fancy movie production and think easy; you’re welcome to record it on a mobile phone.
In the checklist you’ll find more information about what we expect from the video presentation. Read it and then have a go!
- The video should be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Save your video using a storage service like Dropbox or OneDrive, or as an unlisted video on YouTube. Copy the link and paste it into the application form.
- English or Swedish? Choose the language you feel most comfortable with.
- The video will only be used internally by the assessment team when selecting the companies for pitching on November 19.
- Write a short pitch (max 550 characters) and attach your logo to the application form.
- If you’re accepted, the pitch and logo will be published on amatch.org.
The contentsLet us know about:
- You and your team
- The product or service
- The uniqueness of your product or service
- Your business model
- The market for your product or service
- Your need of new capital and why
- What will be your next step after a possible investment?
- To sum up – let us know why we should pick you as one of the pitching companies at A-match on November 19!